… provides both behind-the-wheel and lead gen transportation solutions in and out of, from and to, the northern Wisconsin tri-state region, and great northern towns in Minnesota and upper Michigan.
Northern Towns Transport is the preferred first call for planning your northland ground transportation, and we also arrange door-to-gate airport shuttle transportation in and out of Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP) … Duluth International (DLH) … Gogebic-Iron County (IWD) …and Sawyer International (MQT).
Fall / Winter Prices*
from and to Ashland, Wisconsin (hotel or residence), up to four (4) passengers (We absolutely serve other great ‘northern towns’ too, including Washburn, Bayfield, Hayward, Minocqua):
- Duluth / DLH – one way: $125 | round-trip: $225
- Minneapolis / St. Paul / MSP – one way: $300 | round-trip: $575
- Ironwood / IWD – one way: $95 | round-trip: $175
- Marquette / MQT – one way: $350 | round-trip: $650
Regular Travel in and out of the northland? Ask about convenient and cost-effective multi-TRIP BOOKS! Save 15% on five (5) round-trip rides, Save 25% on ten (10) round-trip rides.
- Shared Ride (five (5) to twelve (12) passengers) – one-way: from $75 per person
*Please NOTE: A $50 night supplement applies to pick-ups and drop-offs necessarily scheduled between 10pm and 5am.